1560 ProtecWork, Jacket Class 1Snickers Workwear - Global Find store
Protective and visible welding jacket that offers certified protection against heat and flame, antistatic, electric arc, welding and light chemical hazards. Durable and supple material combine with ergonomic design to ensure optimal performance and all-day comfort. In addition, flame-retardant lining at front, shoulders and sleeves provides enhanced protection for commonly exposed body parts.
- Flame-retardant lining at front, shoulders and sleeves as well as dropped back and sleeve ends for enhanced protection
- Reflective heat seal tape around the sleeves and body
- Pre-bent sleeves and stretch back panels for great fit and enhanced mobility
- High wind-protective collar keeps you warm and comfortable
- Spacious zip chest pocket with detachable ID badge, large side pockets covered with flaps and A4 format Napoleon pocket at the front.
Sizes: XS-4XL; Mlong - XXLlong
Material: Material: 49% Modacrylic FR, 42% Cotton, 5% Aramid, 3% Polyamide, 1% Antistatic, 300g/m² Lining: 50% meta-aramid, 50%Viscose FR, 120 g/m² EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 1 EN ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1, E2, F1 EN ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1+A2 EN 1149-5:2018 IEC 61482-2:2009 ATPV, 12 cal/cm2, class 1 (4kA). HAF: 81% EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 type PB