Trousers Reinforced Front of Leg, High-Vis Orange Class 1
Hard-wearing work trousers that offer certified personal protection and enhanced visibility for work in hazardous environments and high-risk work areas. Reinforced with aramid on thighs, knees and lower legs for extra durability and reliable knee and leg protection.
- Fit: Regular
5595 - High Visibility Orange - Navy
Durable personal-protection high-visibility Class 1 work trousers built for work in hazardous environments and high-risk work areas. The trousers are made of a strong yet soft multinorm fabric and offer inherent protection against heat and flame as well as protection against electric arc. In addition, the trousers come with aramid-reinforced thighs and front legs, DuPont™ Kevlar®-reinforced equal leg pockets, KneeGuard™ system and durable sewn-on reflectives. For optimal fit and comfort, the trousers feature pre-bent legs and gusset at crotch. The garment's orange color meets the requirement of Railway Group Standard RIS-3279-TOM.
- Inherent protection against heat and flame.
- Certified protection against electric arc and welding.
- Certified high visibility EN ISO 20471 Class 1.
- Reinforced with 100% aramid at thighs and front legs.
- KneeGuard™ system certified according to EN 14404.